With just 5 days left until the launch of 2012 Topps Series 2, collectors are readying for another wave of the GOLD RUSH.
This year’s Topps Baseball product is nothing short of “GOLDEN” with The Golden Giveaway, Golden Moments inserts, Gold parallels, real Gold cards and more. And leading up to launch, Topps has some special announcements to make regarding this special release…
Including this one!
Topps is pleased to announce it is offering a Gold Rush Wrapper Redemption program to support the launch of 2012 Topps Baseball Series 2 (Please read the following carefully and follow guidelines to ensure you receive packs)
This exclusive set continues with 50 new subjects and selected autographs from such stars Bryce Harper, Yu Darvish, Ken Griffey Jr. and more!
Collectors sending in 50 HOBBY wrappers (or 14 HTA Jumbo wrappers) of 2012 Topps Baseball will receive a 5-card cello pack of exclusive GOLD RUSH cards.
And now, Topps has opened up the program to RETAIL wrappers as well! Send in 50 retail wrappers (12-card packs only) and also receive a 5-card GOLD RUSH pack. There are an incremental 10,000 5-card packs available for Retail in addition to the 10,000 Hobby packs.
Following are guidelines for the program,
· All packages must be postmarked no earlier than June 6th, 2012.
· Hobby and Retail wrappers must be packaged and sent to Topps separately and clearly marked “HOBBY” or “RETAIL” on outside of package. Combined Retail and Hobby packages will not be accepted.
· Topps will accept 2012 Topps Baseball Series 2 wrappers only. This is limited to HOBBY, HTA and 12-card RETAIL wrappers.
· Each household will be limited to receive a total of TEN 5-card packs.
· This program is valid while supplies last.
Packages should be sent to:
PO BOX 2008
Duryea, PA 18642
For real time updates, follow us on facebook and twitter @toppscards, because these will go QUICKLY!